From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 13:51:38 -0400
RePete and Pete did not get along at all.  Both were alpha males.  Yet
each alone with me they were very s pecial and had so many great
qualities and personalities that endeared me to them each as different
as they were.  Just like humans, no two alike

RePete is kind of getting the sense that someone is gone, is of no
consequence to him and he is taking full but cautions advantage of the
now opened up cage where he has both condo's instead of just one.  He
also has the whole house.

Ferrets are the best little creatures of all the different pets I ever
had thru life.  A cat is one kind, and a dog is another but a ferret is
different than them all.  Being so independent and self sustaining they
still need us to survive and they know that.  They come to you when there
is something wrong and I think that was what Pete was trying to do when
he lay at my feet so long.  I thought he was 'begging' for a cheero and
maybe that is what he was doing, but an hour after he left that spot he
had passed.

As I said, he was in a forever home with lots of love and good food and
much safety.  I am grateful to have had the company of such a good boy.

RePete is a trip and a half, like a kitten on a double dose of cat nip.
Lots of fun and I will keep him also but no other ferts to keep him
company where he is a loner.  RePete and I are now the team!

Thanks to all who offered such kind words.

Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
7302 Hunterbrook Drive, Suite 100
Mechanicsville, Va. 23111