From:
Gabrielle Lastname <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 12:08:15 -0500
I contacted all the websites listing Jen Morrison as a shelter, etc.  that
were posted in last week's FML.  One, "Hugs for Homeless Animals" will not
remove the posting without a copy of the judgment against Ms. Morrison,
and refuses to call the judge's office because it is "unfair" of me to
expect them to expend funds on a phone call to verify the facts.  So, I
am ordering a copy of the judgment (unless someone else has it, and can
send me a copy, which would be quicker) and I'll follow up with them.

I am not trying to stir up trouble, or to get everyone mad at this site.
I'm merely to point out that additional effort will likely be necessary
to get the other websites to remove this woman from their listings.  I
encourage everyone to continue to follow up with as many sites as
possible.  This will not happen without our continued vigilance.

Sincerely,
Melissa Ince