Date:
Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:11:16 EST
Hello Everyone,

There are no pictures do to FML not permitting pictures. When I do an
In Memory for them I will post pictures.

I would like to ask that the Bridge greeters keep their eyes open for
Blaze and Adam.

Blaze and our dear boy Adam left us. I can't begin to tell you how
heavy my heart is. I only wish that I could of saved them both. I am
trying not to cry for I know they both had health issues but the tears
just keep coming.

Blaze had a 2 % heart blockage and she was also getting old. She would
of been nine years old on November 22 of this year. She crossed the
Bridge on the 18 of this month.

As for Adam he went through so much. Not only was he blind but he had
IBD, he also had a stroke and took seizures. Besides that he had a
tumor on his kidney that could not be removed and he lost the use of
his back legs. We were trying to get him use to his wheel chair that
Sue from Arkansas Ferrets sent us but we were having problems getting
to him use it.

I guess he didn't want to get around on wheels so he left for the
Bridge where he has new legs to do his weasel war dancing and dooking.
Adam was only 5 years old he would not of been 6 until September 24
of this year. He was just too young to have left us but with all his
health issues I guess JESUS decided it was time to take him back home.
Now he and Blaze are across the Rainbow Bridge with all the others
waiting for them.

I would also like to thank all of you once again for coming forth and
sending Adam all the wonderful soft bedding that was sent to him since
he was missed at Christmas by his Secret Santa. He loved all the warm
blankets and his cage pads that were sent to him and if he could of he
would of told you so himself. He really snuggled up in them and it sure
saved me washing blankets every day for him.

Both of them are in perfect health now that they are with JESUS and our
dear Adam can see, walk and no more seizures. Adam has been reunited
with his beloved Eve and Blaze with her other cage mate Lily, that went
on before her. I am sure my Cody, , Joey, Phoebe, Fitz Alex, Gwen,
Taymor, Arisa, Molly, Reko, Ches, Mandy, Bear, Simon and Alvin and all
our shelter kids that are there waiting will be there to show them
around.

Blaze and Adam you are both in my heart just as all the others before
you that went to the bridge. I will miss you both so much and I loved
you very much. I am sad that you are gone but happy to know that you
are once again whole and able to run and play and enjoy life. Please
keep an eye open for me to come and meet you one day when JESUS calls
me home and all the other fur critters that have gone across the
bridge. I know that JESUS will take good care of you until we meet
again.

Dook on little ones and fly high rest in the arms of JESUS and give
Grandma Johnson a big kiss and hug for me. Let her know I miss not
having my Mother here with me.

You will always be loved and missed
God Bless You All
Mommy