Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 02:57:03 -0600
Anyone tried giving their fuzzies some two minute noodles?

Mine go NUTS over them.  They'll eat them so fast they'll be making really
loud scarfing noises as they wolf them down..

It's the only time I've ever seen them stand still for a length of time
*grin*.  They'll just stand there, perfectly still, staring up at me until
I give them a noodle... Then just scarf it down and repeat until I'm out
of noodles :)

I have to eat them really fast just so I can get some myself *grin*

- Reet