From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:40:10 -0500
I recieved a phone call that our local animal shelter is going to put a
ferret to sleep if a home is not found by Wednesday(August 17th).  The
shelter is called COMMON SENCE FOR ANIMALS this is a "NO KILL SHELTER"!
It is locatrd on Rt.57 in New Village, New Jersey.  The phon # is
908-859-3060.  If anyone can help or knows someone who can PLEASE give
them the info.  I can't take it as the legal battle with my town is not
over yet.  Please keep in mind that the director Dr. Blease will most
likely be chaging an adoption fee to save this "baby".  I've already
called the local paper The Express Times to inform them of the phone
call to me, and what I was told is going to happen.  Can't/will someone
help this ferret?

WEASLE QUEEN