From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 22:17:52 -0700
I'm disturbed over a ferret food ad on eBay, and would like others to view
the site and possibly comment.

The item # is 141118200, and it's titled Ferret Feed Wisconsin's Finest 20
lb.  What is upsetting to me is that it shows 3 ferrets out in snow, with
ice particles clinging to their fur.  They don't have on harnesses, nor do
they look like they are having a good time.  The seller goes by the eBay
name of Auroranorth, and his direct e-mail addy is
<[log in to unmask]>.  I looked at his list of auction items, and it's
all flags except for the ferret food.

I've sent a message to eBay, objecting to the ad pics, but I doubt if they
find them as objectionable as I do.  I seriously doubt if they violate any
eBay policy, even if the ferrets do look so cold they can't move.

Thanks,

Georgia, the left coast one...

PS: Anyone who buys the food can expect me at their door, 2 X 4 in hand!