From:
Julie LeDuc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:36:43 +0000
Dooks to all!
Its been awhile since I've posted, but I wanted to give everyone an update
on our newest adoptee, Vanilla.  We adopted her about 2 months ago from our
local shelter.  She's a 5 year old female spayed/descented MF DEW.

Wonderful little girl.  She had an adrenalectomy and cryosurgery on the
other adrenal.  She was fairly lethargic and very very stinky when we got
her, and almost bald.  Now she's very active and playful.  Loves to run,
jump and terrorize the boys.  She's getting her appetite back, and some
of her hair.  She lost most of her under coat and her tail hair.  She's
getting a poof on the end of her tail, and has peach fuzz for an under
coat.  Less stinky over all.  She loves to tunnel in the blankets when I"'m
sleeping and burrow around me.  She's decided that she wants to terrorize
all the males by biting their "ahem" parts.  But, the most important thing
is, she's making a wonderful recovery!  She's one of those shelter ferts
that is usually considered unadoptable, just because of her condition and
age.  But we fell in love with her!  Ferret math, ya know... <G>.  She
loves giving kisses!  Anyway...thought ya'll would like to hear some good
news about a sick fert making the mend!

Dooks

--julie