Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 11:42:40 -0700
>Bob C wrote: Hey, I said a lot of things at the symposium, but the
>trauma of losing my shorts in front of everyone made my brain trash
>most of them.

Uh, excuse me, Bob, but you did NOT lose your shorts!  They are on
display in the home of Barry and Kathy Fritz.

And, trauma?  What trauma?  I have YET to see a picture of the auction
ANYWHERE on the internet.  Nor do I recall actually seeing the *exchange*
of the short pants for long ones in St.  Louis.

As for recall, well, let us refresh you in the things you promised
department!

renee :)

(who has LOTS of interesting stuff for the *Bob interview* for the 2006
Symposium!)

Ferret Aid 2006
June 23 - 25, 2006
Toronto, Ontario, Canada