From:
Kelly & Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 04:40:16 -0900
([log in to unmask])wrote:
>...some ferrets enjoy snow...>Steve (what the heck are you doing now...)
>I'm still trying to figure out how to get them some dirt to play in without
>making a mess.  Suggestions?

My Lit'l guy's wishes are my command...so what if you have to clean up a
little dirt, you could always make reservations at the nearest construction
site!  Just kidding......sort of.

I just had to comment on your cute and FAMILIAR snow story.  I also had
heard that snow could be a wild source of entertainment and just last night
I filled a large plastic tub with snow and proceeded to drag it in the
house.  I've never seen anything sooooo funny, my spoiled 9week old first
born didn't let me down- she loved it!!  Anyway, I also heard from Steve(my
Steve) similar words.  This was too much of a coincidence not to write!!
Have fun :-] Kelly and Lit'l guy.

KELLY or STEVE  reply: [log in to unmask]

Have you hugged your ferret's dragster today?