From:
Sharon Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:22:56 EST
Benita,

That story about the kit was so funny.  At least she got some good
exercise getting on to the coffee table repeatedly.

When my Rocky was a little kit, he would get so mad when I was on the
phone and not paying attention to me that he would come up behind me on
the top of the sofa and bite.  Once he bit my friend who was on the phone
so hard on her ear that she nearly had a new piercing!

Ferret kits are something else!!!

Shron