From:
Roger McMillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 1995 13:32:56 -0500
If you haven't sent in your entry form for the GCFA's "Greatest Ferret Show
on Earth #7" you still have time...  We've extended the deadline from 9/23
to 10/01.  to accomodate those who heard about us a bit late.  If your entry
is postmarked by 10/01, you will not be assessed an additional 25% for
entries in the championship arena and you will be assured of (1) Getting
your confirmation forms in time to make reservations for hotel accomodations
and (2) assure that your ferret(s) and/or ads will be published in the show
catalog.  Hotel Accomodations are being handled by

    Holiday Inn of Glen Ellyn
    1250 Roosevelt Road
    Glenellyn, IL 60137
      (708) 629-6000

Rates are $56/room/day plus a one time $25 housekeeping fee.
If you are concerend about your confirmation form, you may e-mail me and
I'll reply immediately.  I'll also have a listin of currently confirmed
entries at the GCFA Offices by Tuesday Evening (9/26).

Thanks to everyone who's sent in their forms early...  Our Data Entry Dept
is busy pounding the keys to get them all in...

Roger McMillian, Show Chairman