From:
bronxelf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 03:16:38 -0400
Just a little note to let everyone know that yesterday I received a $350-
check from Petco to cover what I had spent on Kender's vet bills.

They did indeed honor their guarantee.  It took a bit of bitching, and
several phone calls and a lawyer...But they *did*, in the end, pay up.

that's the news from here,
elf.

bronxelf
Dominatrix at Arms and Guild Hall Lieutenant of the Renaissance Mercenaries
Guild.
A.F.R.  Goddess of Steel
High Priestess of the Cult of Chucklehead
http://www.i-2000.com/corwin/axi
"To err is human, to forgive is not our policy."    --Anonymous
"I believe pregnancy is a Sexually Transmitted Disease"- Me.

"Touch your lips, just so I know, In your eyes, love, it glows.  So I'm
bare boned and crazy for you..."- "Crash", Dave Matthews Band

The creativity of an elf knows no bounds.