From:
"Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 00:21:41 -0400
Hi guys, well Festus is improving and Michael, Larry, and Donna insist I go
to Austin to fight for ferrets there, the State Board of Health is
considering some changes in their Rabies control issues.  Donna will take
care of all the babies here, and take good care of Festus I am sure.

White Fang is being well taken care of by Monica so no need to worry about
that little one either.

I will fill you in when I return.

Kisses to all the fuzzbottoms out there

(that is someone's nickname for a ferret that they signed to a letter with a
donation for WF and I loved it.)   ....Trish