Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2011 11:18:05 -0500
Announcing www.wolfysluv.com

Thank you to everyone for all of their help and support in getting
back www.wolfysluv.com for me, the deaf pages within it
http://www.wolfysluv.com/deaf.html (along with other ferret special
needs pages), and of course Sean and Rockys site
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html

So many things "out there" are linked back to those pages. Things in
print which have no way of magically updating ink.

I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am. You know other, than asking
for some help from the FML to send congrats to Sean when he graduated
in attempts to calm down his transition issues, I've never asked for
any help here. When Kat and Sukie asked for help on the FML in order
for Kat and I to get back our site, I was very incompacitated at the
time. I was MIA. I felt horrible as I just watched from behind the
scenes as my friends asked for help for me and then also did all the
leg work in rectifying the situation. I was useless. I don't know what
to say, except thank you, once again.

BIG, thank you for you biggest of help. Like Johnny Dep did with
the pirate ship in the movie, you commandeered this domain from the
pirates. Hmm. Sucky analogy, but I don't care. I like it!! And now
you've stepped up to make sure everything is online and running. I
can't thank you enough. I really cant. But I promise I'll try.

I just can't believe its really back. I find myself "clicking" all
over the site just to watch the "wolfysluv.com" come up in the addie
bar each time.

I may make Sean and Rocky's pages their own site (domain) for the rest
of time. But due to the past references to the wolfysluv domain, that
will remain in place at the same time!

Wolfy

Zephyr: "Sheesh, whats so special about disabled ferrets anyway? What
is with all this hoopla about this site?
Pharos: [in sign language] "I'm DEAF you moran. And on top of that,
I'm special to Sean"
Z: " I'll tell you what's special. Me hiking ten miles at a time with
my human. Now that special. Wheres MY site??"
Shenanay and CRACKERS! together: "Guys, seriously? Nothing compares
to what us DMK kids went through, overcame, and how much we love our
mommies and daddies. And nobody can hold a candle to what the ferret
community did to help us become successful. Now THAT'S special. And
they don't have some trophy."
Me: "GO TO BEEEEEEEEEED! Or I promise you'll ALL be "special" in ways
you don't want to be special!"
All the ferrets together:  "HUH? Was that just a woofymoment?"
Me: "SHUT UP!"