From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:53:20 EST
:: puff goes a small bit of smoke... and a lone tired robed woman appears,
riding a motorized tiny red flyer wagon::

Hi all, Carpet Shark Scott is off trying to get us a new home with Pong.  I
am home nursing an ailing Jubilee (my ferret), and taking care of Sean, et
al.  Spring is chaotic for us as always.  But I come to you bearing gifts!

The first one ::digging through the depends in the wagon:: is a wonderful
page, that in summary written by Sue... reminds the average person of why
to test your ferret for ADV.  Whether you have never tested, or just tested
and think you are done.... this has some healthy reminders of things:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/adv-whytest.html
Very pretty site.

I have news... from a past vision....... the new issue of Modern Ferret to
come out this spring will be so very special.  I see the faces on the cover
clearly now.  Hold on now.... brace yourselves... its ROCKY AND SEAN!  Yes
and their whole story!!!  OH and wonderful pictures of them too.  Wait til
you see these two very special souls together.

Before I go...I must wolf it up about Khouri my man.  Rocky will be a
member, and we will also have a family membership.  My ferrets bugged me to
death to have his picture in their new room.  I want to support SOS too, so
its a good thing to do (joining his fan club).  Khouir is like the epitome
of ferrethood to me!

Ok I feel invigerated... off once again.....

::Poof::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/