From:
Kevin Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 12:38:46 +0100
TO JUSTINE JENNIFER (clear dryer tubes)

First where in NC are you (just for my info, has nothing to do with the
dryer hose) Second, they say that the hose is only about 4.95 and to ship
that should not cost much at all (it does not weigh much) But you could try
places like Lowes, HQ, Home Depot (or whatever of those types of stores they
have in your area)

TO ANON POSTER (cat condo play)

My guys love to play king of the hill on it.  They go in it, thru it, over
it, and just go nuts in the normal way that ferrets do with anything.  (go
wacky)

JUST A COMMENT

The weather here in Southern Germany has been beautiful and springy the past
week, the kids and I have been taking our ferrets out alittle each day to
"help" with the gardening.  All four seem to like to snorkle in the dirt and
grass, but I am proud to say that my "Chip" is becoming quite the leash
walker.  Chip and I go for walks each day before the kids get home from
school.

Also, was in a pet store today and asked the lady if they would be getting
any ferrets in anytime.  She said probably at the end of May.  Ok I said,
and what do ferrets cost I asked.  Well, depending on the exchange rate for
the $ to DM conversion, it works out to be about $55.  (In a pet store no
less) Well that is all nice to know, and if they are healthy, will be a
terrible test to the old will power when the time comes.  Oh well, as the
T-shirt says, "I don't have one that nationality yet.<G>

Thanks for letting me ramble

                Donna