From:
Kelly L White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:07:43 -0500
Hi again...It seems there's been a lot of concern about furniture and a
ferret-safe environment.  I have finally put together the most ferret-safe
living room I can think of.  Let me just mention that Pampysan (I don't know
how that word is spelled...the chairs look like satellite dishes and are
sold at pier 1 and stuff) chairs are very safe (no moving parts) and allow
you to recline a bit... they also provide lots of entertainment for the
furkids who love to perch on the top of the chair and roll into the center
and wrestle.  My roommate also brought a couch that is great for ferrets!
It's a sling-type couch, so it has no inner anything.  There are two heavy
butcher-block ends that support 3 poles to which a canvas sling is attached.
The cushions are laid on top of the sling, so they can't dig under the
cushions or get into the couch.  These couches would actually be easy to
make if you knew how to upholster...but when I eventually move out maybe
I'll just offer to buy my roommates =).

Also, I was wondering if any of the artistic minded people out there had
ever made bitmaps of ferrets on their pc's...(bitmaps are the wallpaper or
background behind the windows on your computer, but probably everyone knows
that).  I have drawn one bitmap of a cartoon-like ferret face, but would
like more, instead of some of the boring backgrounds on my computer.  If
you've made any, I would be interested in getting a copy or trading..who
knows, more bitmaps may be in development until I have a computer-based
ferret art gallery...

Thanks.
Kelly.

Reverend Maynard: "Yeah, her picture is of me, because she thinks I'm so
cute."
Edie: "You are so vain."