From:
"Russ S. Hazzon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 1995 09:39:06 -0500
Just found a strange happening today that i have never seen before.  I have
a medium sized carry cage set up with food, water, litter and bedding.  I've
been using it to keep my adult male in since he has a poblem with the litter
box.  Confining him to a small area seems to keep his poop in the litter
box. Yesterday when I went to change the litter i saw little black bugs
crawling around the feces.  My first thought was fleas, but they are larger
than fleas and have wings.  They appear to be gnats, but I haven't seen them
anywhere else in the house.  Anyone else ever experience this problem?

Regards... Russ Hazzon                [log in to unmask]