From:
Ed Fitler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:05:01 -0700
Hello Everyone,

We have been quite busy in the last couple of weeks lots of fuzzies
coming in and a few going out to loving homes.  I really don't know
how CJ does it!  She's amazing and crazy at the same time.... :)

Anyway, we have added some new faces to the website.  So, when you get
a chance please take a look.  We have many more fuzzies to list for
adoption as soon as we can get some more photos.

We have listed some more items on ebay to help pay down the shelter's vet
bills.

They are as follows:

Ferret Water Bottle & Treats [24K Ferrets]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2336615241

Ferret Detailing Supplies [24K Ferrets]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2336617119

Mini Ferret Starter Kit [24K Ferrets]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2336618744

Ferret Treats & Talking Disp. [24K Ferrets]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2336620737

Ferret Etched Candle Holder [24K Ferrets]
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2648190225

Antique Style Angel Night Light [24K Ferret]=20
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2336801507

Marshall Ferret Harness & Lead [24K Ferrets]=20
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2336805536

Thanks to all of you who have helped support the shelter!  We couldn't do
it with out you!

Best Regards,
Ed & Sandi Fitler
Friends & Volunteers