Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:27:44 -0500
Hi all-

This is in response to Mary in Michigan, who was wondering if there are
any shelters in Indiana.  There is one that I know of in Martinsville,
which is about a half-hour south of Indianapolis (so it's unfortunately not
too close to the gentleman in Ft. Wayne who was asking).  It's called the
Ferret Rescue and Halfway House ((765) 349-0265) and it's run by a great
woman named Mason Lowrey.  I've never actually been there, but I see Mason
frequently at our mutual vet clinic in Bloomington, and I've heard that
it's very clean and the ferrets are definitely well taken-care-of.

Jamie Furr  and
Tiny, Fidget, Gus, Einstein, Hopper, Butterbean, Zima, Booboo, and Hermie