From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:42:10 -0700
Oh Jerri, you have done so much for so many ferrets and for so long.
You are a ferret angel. You have given and given and given of your
time, yourself and your money for the love and needs of ferrets. You
have been an outstanding member of the ferret world and the shelter
world. I am grieved to hear about your physical situation. I can only
offer your prayers but prayers I will send for you. If you have any
raffles, let me know far enough in advance to donate some things.

I am so grateful for what you have done, but now it is time for you to
heal yourself. You will need much rest and medical attention. I wish I
could go there and wait on you. You are the one in need of rescuing
now. Have no regrets about closing your shelter, you have done more and
gone further in the pursuit of ferret rescue than most of the ferret
community has been able to do. I applaud all you many years of hard,
selfless work to improve the lives of helpless ferrets. You have been
their angel, but now it is time for angels to help you. I will always
remember your great sense of humor, even in hard times. You will always
be the wonderful Lady that I Look up to and admire. May God give to you
what you have given to the ferrets in your life. If there is anything I
can do to help you, just let me know.

Deva