From:
Ian & Theresa Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 20:57:43 -0000
I have just read the care of ferrets message and I just want to say
that not everyone can stay at home ALL day and raise chickens for their
ferrets.  I am 13 (go on say I'm too young for a ferret then) and I have
to go to school for 9 hours a day (I live in France)  But this doesn't
mean that I don't care for my ferret (pongo)  Every day he comes out to
play, then I do my homework with him and he seems happy.  OK, so it's not
PERFECT but then who is ?  My ferret hasn't been ill yet but that doesn't
mean that he won't ever get ill, I mean, he isn't even 1 yet.  No one's
perfect, take a long hard look at YOURSELF .

Max and pongo