From:
Shannan Skitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 21:59:11 -0400
Hi Cassie!

I told my Mommy to send your family the information on the Sept. 26th
Rediscovery Dinner; I hope you got it.  I'm really excited about
Black-Footed Ferret Day and the Rediscovery dinners.  I know I'll have
lots of fun when people come over to my house!

If your Mommy wants to feed Prairie Dog for the dinner she can, but I
don't think they are very yummy.  We are having a "Roll Your Own" Party
where she puts out a bunch of raw veggies and fish and people make their
own sushi.  I think its cause Mom can't cook very well and roll your own
sushi is easy to do.  Someone else is ordering pizza, but I think that a
Duck Soup Party would be the best!  Maybe you can have a Souper Party!! =)

Thanks for the link about the Ferrets, I really like the story of how
they were saved.  I am hoping that my Mommy raises $100 at her dinner
party because she told me we could ask Mr. Travis to send "The Hole
Story" a book about Black-Footed Ferrets for me.  I think it would make
a great bedtime story for me.

Isn't Mr. Travis nice?  I tasted him and he's a little salty, but I
decided not to nip (just groom) so I can't tell you whether or not he
has soft skin.

I wish we could have a dinner party together; maybe if you have yours
at the same time as me we can cheers each other under the stars!

If anyone else wants to join Cassie and I toasting ferrets under the
stars (and maybe a little fuzzy love will bloom) please email my mommy
or I at [log in to unmask] and she'll send you some information on
National Black-Footed Ferret Day and the Rediscovery Dinners.

Many Dooks,
Deo

To support our shelter
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>