Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 11:49:18 -0800
Some of you have visited Richard's Xmas Tail page and wanted to party with
him -- or was that your ferrets on the computer?  Whatever, it's a bit late
for that now.  The little guy passed away under anesthetic while having a
blood sample taken.

Of all the DUMB ways to go!  I'm am POSTIVE that he planned it!  He was
facing kidney problems, which I'm told is a nasty way to pass on, and
probably had adrenal problems as well.  Seeing a quick way out of this, and
catching a glimpse of his old buds beckoning from the other side, the rest
was a no brainer.  He went over.  Nothing else makes sense.  This critter
ALWAYS got his way.  The other side of the rainbow bridge has become
decidedly a bit more seedy I'm thinking.

Well, we have a final photo essay of his antics.  When I can pull myself
together long enough to compose it, you'll be able to share the adventures
of Pizza Rat.  No, this is not some cute photo op I set up; this was the
little jerk's latest obession that he developed over the past few weeks
with no prodding from Mom and Dad.  It involves Dooker Birds, and ....
Well, THAT is a whole differerent story.  Keep watching this space for
the URL.

Take care,

TJ