From:
George Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:16:56 +0100
I was disappointed to read Alexandra in Massachusetts's put down of Kim
Fox in her rather drawn out sarcastic message.  It was this kind of
intolerance that led to events like the Salem Witch Trials which took
place over 300 years ago and I am surprised to see that this mindset
still thrives in America today.

Whether we do or do not believe people who say they have the ability to
communicate with animals, surely it would be better to treat them with a
little more respect and a little less rancour?

George