From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:38:31 -0700
Julie is a friend of mine and takes excellent care of over 10 ferrets.
Many of these she has taken in as rescues in her community.  She helps
shelters across America when asked and has donated
theferretschoicebedding to many a raffle.

Never asking directly for monetary support instead she offers quality
bedding and unique designs to pay vet bills and pay for operations.
Julie has been busy doing special orders and has also listed a few pieces
in the things4feritz eBay store.  "Sammie's bedding set" has just a
little over one day left till the auction closes.  Take a look.  Great
set with 4 usable pieces.  Lets hope this takes the vet account over the
top Julie's letter follows.  If you have seen this posted already please
forgive us.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7718287896

First, I want to thank everyone that has placed a bid on this set or
taken the time to look.  I have received a lot of very sweet and caring
emails voicing concern for Sammie and their disgust in AOL.  She and I
thank you very much.  Please keep her in your prayers, her surgery is the
25th of this month.  I will keep everyone updated on how she does.Thanks
again, it touches my heart so much to see how the caring people out there
respond.  The ferret community is the BEST!!

Julie aka crazyferretmom & Sammie

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock