From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:51:57 +0000
I hope that you and your ferrets are doing fine, for those ill, my best
wishes to get well, and for the owners of those that had to go back to
heaven, my sincere condolences.

I have a question for you.  I would like to know about ferret shelters in
the area of Chicago, as I have a friend that lives there and has become
very interested in having a ferret, he has done quite a good search on
this and he is convinced that a ferret is a good option for him, he was
going to buy one but I suggested that he may want to look for one in a
shelter and he is willing to try.  So please if you know of one or
several shelters and any contact data, the info is wellcome.

Thank you very much and give all your furry babies a big kiss from me.

Take care,
Caterina and Gigio.