From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:56:28 -0500
HI--

One of older ferret kits may have found the perfect home in Raleigh, NC if
we can find transport from Columbus, OH.  He will have his own double wide
med pet carrier with a litter box, crock lock food dish, water bottle and
hammock.  We will drive up to 4 hrs to meet someone anywhere in Ohio,
Pittsburgh, PA; Wheeling, WV or Louisville, KY.

If feasible, we'd like to have him in NC by Xmas.  Safety first.

A similar plea should be posted from the person in NC.

Drop me an email if you can help us.

KG