From:
Angela Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2007 03:52:49 +0000
Ohio Ferret Shelter. Please Contact Georgia Ferrets. In window of
7-9pm by phone. We have some Food and misc. Donations But want to make
arrangements for delivery of items. Plus would want to be sure your
Shelter Uses Innova Dietary feed. And would like to know other areas
of direct needs to ensure you recieve the immediate needs for your
Ferrrets and tasks your organization needs.

We would like to talk to you as we may be able to help on gathering
of supplies and saving costs of those shipping directly to you.

Please call 404-343-1245.

Regards,
Valerie & Angela Smith
Georgia F.E.R.R.E.T.S.