From:
Caterina Venturelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 09:42:24 -0500
All your babies have the cutes nicknames and is so nice to hear how much
you love them.  I had to share the other names of my precious treasure
with you.  I just have one baby, but he also has several names to be
called.  Some may sound strange 'cause are derivated from spanish and
some from italian.

Name: Gigio, which is in fact a diminutive cute way from the italian name
Remigio.

Others: Gigi, Gi, Pici (pronounced Pichi, from piccinino, from piccolo
"small' in italian), Pipo (sounds peepo), Ponponsito (for his round butt,
this comes from mexican spanish), Gigi Marsopa (I actually had the
impression that a "marsopa" in spanish, was an animal that looks like an
otter, but later I knew that is a kind of whale, but the name remained),
Gigi Peluso ("peluso" from spanish because of his fluffy fur), nariz
pecosa "frekled nose" in spanish, monstruo (this one doesn't need
translation), luz "light", luz de mis ojos "the light of my eyes", luz de
mi vida "the light of my life" all from spanish, Gigi miru?ita (miruna in
mex spanish is something very, very, very tiny), Bitzy-bitzy-ara?a
(because like a little spider he climbs), Huronido (from huron "ferret"
in spanish), Bebe, angiolito (from angelo "angel" in italian).

This are just the most common.
Best regards,
Cathie and Gigio.