Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 23:47:53 -0600
Hey guys!

Some weally good fwiends were weunited de ot'er day.  Baby found Sneezy,
BoBo, an' Tiffy de dog waitin' for her.  She hugged dem an' dooked for a
wong time!

Dey all been showin' her de fun t'ings to do here at de Bwidge.  She liked
pwayin' wiv her refwection in de Mirror Lake an' wiv de others at de
packin' Peanut Porch. <dook dook>  Now dey are havin' some fun at de Kwazy
Kars an' meetin' more fwiends!

I showed her how to see her Mom an' Dad.  She liked that!  Oh, she wan'ed
me to tell dem dat she wuvs dem, an' she is havin' fun!

Hey, Baby, it's my turn in de wed kar now!  I gotta go take my turn!

Buh Bye!

Skeeter

Visit some of my fwiends!
http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/skeeter/