Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:09:05 -0400
We watched the Pursuit of Excellence with ferrets last night. I liked
the way it began, although I wasn't crazy of all the portrayals
throughout the show.

But, I was fully mesmerized by that beautiful ferret song, it was so
sweet (what a lovely voice!!) like a ferret lullaby.

Who was that?? I missed the first couple minutes (and must have missed
her name, pink tie-dye shirt). Are you on the fml?

That song was unbelievable!!!

Risa