From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 18:37:47 -0500
I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart.  Every response
to my post about adopting out adrenal ferrets was kind and understanding,
and for that I'm greatful.

We are currently considering all the options available to us and all
suggestions posted here and in private.  Rest assured that other than the
fact that the ferrets in question need surgery, they are getting the
absolute best of care and attention we can provide.  All simply have the
beginning signs of adrenal problems (hair loss, swollen vulva, etc.) and
none are ever left untreated for other problems, related or otherwise, no
matter what the cost or depth of debt we have to go into.

Thank you all again.
A Concerned Shelter Operator