From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:33:31 EST
Being that Dippys brothers are open to Doodlebug trying to court her or
even more seriously....propose, I thought it was time to approach her
daddy.  Oh it does not look good for Dippity-do girl.  I barely got out
the words, and he shouted NO.  I asked why, and told him this boy even
sent a card in the mail to her with a cheweasil.  He said he knows what
those Hollywood types are like.  He said uh uh!  I tried to tell him that
Doodlebug was different and helped SOS, and that all the brothers are
accepting him.  He abruptly said no and that she is too young too.  He
had this really paniced look in his eye too.  So "it's not good".  I'm
going to have to break down da daddy boy, I think.  Meanwhile I don't
think he has a problem with casual dating.

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: