From:
daoine o' <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 21:45:40 -0600
i know better than to beg alexandra to 'come back'.

i haven't been able to offer anything here since reading of ping's
passing, it was too hard for me to find words...and then to read the
ones of others, and the aftereffects...now, it's too late to say
anything to alexandra here, and i don't want to invade her privacy
by contacting her personally.

but i will miss her and her family, her writings, and her ferrets,
both living and over the bridge.

if there are more adventures, now we'll never know.

and so, now i can only offer a belated fare-thee-well, alexandra. i'm
sorry you had to make the decision you did.

~daoine o', aka the ferret queen (sherrie in the real world)

max and pixie, burleigh and shay-shay

missing: sascha, razzle, monty-boo, jezebel, loki, sylvi, natasha the
stranger, and dweezil most of all...my one small star.