From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 09:49:59 -0400
First the fur coat, yes I have seen it, the ad is for Frito Lays.  I love
it.  It has been out for couple years I think.

Hobby, can be anything we do for relaxation.  It doesn't matter if it is
woodworking, gardening (for me) or what ever.  We are losing good ferret
people because of the bickering that is going on.  So let's quit this and
go on with with life, ferrets, hobbies.  These good people are doing
something to help Ferrets.  Please can we quit this bickering of Hobby !!

Marie and her 5 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets