From:
Diana Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 1996 00:09:11 -0400
a "mini" ECE type virus seemed to be going around and I wonder if any others
out there had experienced it?

I read this and once again I wonder is this an epidemic? (ECE that is).

I live in CA and my fuzzies have no contact with any animals, of their own
kind or others, while in my care. Are they suseptible? Is ECE airboure? I'm
I looking forward to 'fert Ebola' and living in ignorance?

Please clarify!  How is it spread?  Contracted?  Is it deadly?  How can I
prevent it?  If contracted, what are the symptoms?  The cure?????

Better yet where can I get ferret FAQs?

--diana, The ever worrier & her brood.

--diana and her brood