From:
Amy & Dave Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 11:41:58 -0400
Our 4 y.o. Tasha got out last night around 9:30.  It's about 11:37 a.m.
and we still haven't heard from her.  About 4:55 a.m. I started putting
up posters all over the neighborhood (took me two hours -- during which
time I kept squeaking her toy).  Then another two hours to put posters
up at all the vets, pet stores, etc.  But still nothing.

Please think good thoughts for her to get back to us.  She's such a
sweetheart.  My heart is just broken in two.  I think of the Eppy story
and keep up hope, but I also know that not seeing her anywhere is not a
good sign.  She couldn't have gone that far without encountering
something evil.

Amy, Dave, Sarah & Paul (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian, Elektra, Claudia & Sidney

[P.S.]
If anyone in the Woodbridge, VA area hears of a black sable ferret being
found please let me know 703-490-3036.  We are desperate to find her!