Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 00:40:52 -0500
Hello Everyone,

It has been months since I have posted but am a faithful reader.  Something
has come up that I need some opinions on.  All six of my fur children had a
nasty flu.  They kept giving it back to each other so we have been nursing
for almost three weeks.  They are all well.  While they were sick I gave
their amoxi drops to them in whipped cream every night.  You guessed it.  I
am still giving them whipped cream every night.  I talked to my vet about
this and he said that it shouldn't hurt them to have whipped cream and I
agree.  But I am not sure.  It has become their favorite treat.  They wait
at the door for it.  Four of them will go and lay in their bed if it is not
forthcoming refusing to play or kiss or anything.  So of course I give in
and they get their cream.  Their stools look good, no diarhea and they
certainly do love it.  It warms my heart to see them bobbing their little
heads back and forth, licking their lips.  Is it okay to continue.  What do
you think?  Thanks for any advice!

Hugs, Victoria
Pasha "Don't listen to them Mom!"
Yoshi, "Please, please say it is okay."
Chewbacca, "I will go on a hunger strike, Yes I will"
Kodo, " I LOVE my whipped cream!"
Sassy, "She wouldn't dare take our creams away"
Dancer, "I'll bite her if she does and I might anyway"

P.S.  Yes our sweet little Dancer is still biting.  After 6 months I have
lost hope that she will ever stop.  We have learn how to handle her and
what to look for.  She will especially bite us real hard if we take
something away from her or if we won't let her have something she wants.
She has terrible temper tantrums is what it amounts to!!!!