From:
JudithMoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 08:32:11 -0800
To those who did not read or see Mia Emery's post on the FML this morning,
I will briefly state it.  She is getting out of ferrets due to the
insensitive and downright nasty emails she received concerning her reducing
the number of ferrets she has because she is now pregnant.  Some even went
so far as to tell her to get an abortion.  I am stunned that someone could
be so stupidly cruel.  Some one out there and you know who you are is very
very sick.  So sick, that I consider you a cowardly ignorant and totally
worthless soulless person.  Mia is a wonderful caring ferret person.  This
is like finding dog feces on a plate of food.  I am totally crushed that
some people can be so.....no word for it.  I warn you do not ever come to
my place and want a ferret.

Judith