From:
Artwheels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 03:46:29 EST
I am, like all of you sick about the way that California has handled it
ferrets.  This last killing should show us that what ever we do we cannot
take chance with our ferrets in California.

What can we do that we have not done or are not doing.  I am at a loss for
anything.  I am so frustrated about this poor animal being put down and his
owner having to deal with it.

If it had been a dog, this wouldn't have happened and I have seen many big
dogs that I would not trust to be with.  Something, legally has to be done.
What.  I have written today everyone I could from senators to Wilson.  I
kept my posting even and did not get personnel but what else is there to do?

Judie