From:
Jeri Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 16:39:38 -0500
Hi All,
I have a couple of questions.  Nothing major or anything.

First, in a couple of weeks, I'll be taking my daughter to gymnastics camp
in northern Wisconsin.  I plan to take Kinze along and we will stay at a
local pet friendly resort for the week.  It's a ten hour drive and I would
rather stay for the week instead of driving back and forth.  I plan on
keeping Kinze close to me at all times (except when golfing).  Are there
any problems with having ferrets in Wisconsin?

Second question, what are these things called "chewies" that people have
been talking about in relation to accidently melting in an oven, etc.?

BTW I live in SE Iowa.  Any fellow ferret lovers around here?
Thanks in advance.
Jeri and Kinze (I'm the cute one.)