From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:02:50 -0500
Hi all,

I'm thinking of doing a ferret tattoo article in an upcoming issue of
the AFA magazine and am looking for good images of ferret owners with
ferret tattoos. More and more people are immortalizing their fuzzies
and I think it would be great to show that. If you have one and would
like to have it included with a short paragraph about it, contact me
offline at [log in to unmask] and put ferret tattoo in the subject.

Thanks,
Pattyferret

Patty Asheuer
American Ferret Assn