From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 01:27:42 EDT
I was getting ready to go out and get another bottle of "bath" for my
fuzzies.  (If I remember right it's the "refresh" ferret cleaner and
deoderizer- I always pour it into a more user friendly spray bottle so I
may be off on the name...)

Anyway~ I was wondering what the bathing preferances of other owners are.
What do you use and how often do you use it?  I'm thinking of starting
a spreadsheet of the responses I get and seeing what the most common
practices/preferances are.  Email me and let me know what you do/use
and if you'd be interested in hearing what the results are of my little
"survey".

Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Melissa