From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2007 06:31:03 -0400
Hi FML'ers

In my note answering Tequita yesterday, I want to clarify my post. I
was at work, I pulled the Saturday Shift) and wanted to get it off in
a hurry. I should have reread it.

It looks as though I was reprimanding Tequita - I WAS NOT. As I re read
my post this morning, I am telling everyone that says the animal likes
to be tossed and comes back for more, maybe the animal just wants
attention.

This is not a good thing to do in my book. I speak from a personal
experience with myself, not an animal. I have two fused discs in my
neck from something that was done to me as a violent act. One doctor
said I needed life long treatment, the others said it would clear up.
The Insurance company went with the it will clear boys. They refused to
pay, and I could not afford it at the time. They were wrong, and while
it looked better at first, it was not. I am again treating it, but it
still hurts, 7 years later.

So the word from here is still, no tossing any thing but the garbage,
and if I offended anyone I am sorry, It was not meant to be like that.

Marilyn Ledoux