From:
Cindy Featherling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2012 22:32:06 -0600
I need some advice. I know this man Michael Forrest that lives in
Palacios, he has a shelter there with approximately 20 ferrets that I
know of. I haven't spoken with him in several months, but the last time
I did I knew he was having problems. I found out from face book that he
passed away yesterday. I can't get a response from his daughter and I'm
very concerned about the ferrets. She used to live with her dad, but
moved to California. I know he doesn't have anyone else there to care
for the ferrets. The last I knew they were being kept in a camper
trailer on his property. I don't live near Palacios and I'm not sure
what to do, but I have to do something. Are there any ferret lovers
near Palacios that would be willing to check and make sure that these
ferrets aren't being left abandoned in that camper?