From:
Bryan & Becky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2002 18:30:59 -0500
Hi everyone,

I received a terrible shock Friday when I spoke to my vet about Molly
(ADV+) with symptoms of insulinoma.  He suggested that I take her to a
more knowledgeable doctor, maybe the University of Pennsylvania.  I have
to say I appreciate that he is willing to admit that he's over his head,
but now I am without a vet in my area.  I live in Southern New Jersey,
just about 20 minutes from Atlantic City.  Does anyone know of any
doctors closer to me than going to the University of Penn.?

Becky