From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:41:35 -0700
Has anyone had any experience using Bio Spot for cats & kittens on ferrets?
I have heard you use half the tube instead of the whole tube.  I'm a little
worried about applying it at the base of the neck as directed since that is
the spot most often in the other ferret's mouth, and my experience using it
on the dogs is that it's kind of oily in that spot for about 24 hours.

As a side note that only ferret people would understand, I just spent a
half hour checking all known hidey-holes looking for my cell phone before I
called Air Touch to report it stolen.  It was under the stove.  Now that I
think about it, my purse has seemed lighter for the past week.

Mother of Buffy (who hides the dogs'  toys) and Toeby  (who only bothers
hiding important things like keys, wallets, cell phones)  - maybe he was
going to give it to me for Mother's Day.