From:
Cindy Sooy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 1995 07:36:00 UTC
Dr. Williams,

Just wanted to say thanks for all you've done and are doing for our little
ones. You certainly have earned a rest. And you're right, all the
information you've gathered is doing no good unless you can get it out to
other vets. I'm sure everyone understands and agrees that your family should
come first. I'm glad to hear that you'll still stay active on the FML. I
also would like to put in a good word about your private company, AccuPath.
I fell your charges are extremely reasonable and you can't beat a one day
turnaround. I can't tell you how appreciative I was that you called me as
soon as you had the results on Axel's tissue. I feel better knowing that
someone with your experience is doing the pathology and not someone in a lab
that may not be familiar with ferrets. Take care.

Cindy