Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:30:12 -0700
My name is Parris.  I'm a Princess.  I wear a White Fur Coat.  I have two
brudders, so I sympathize with you dear Lily.  Ping Is He sounds a bit
like my clod of a brudder.  When mommy adopted me, she thought I *needed*
a brudder.  Of all the ones available, she chose The Kidd.  I guess she
felt sorry for him.  He was asleep in the latrine with his head resting
on a pile of, well, you know...... I suppose you have figured this out
for yourself, dear Lily, but brudders can be a bit like, uh, boys.  Good
Luck teaching him manners dear.  Just remember, when he pulls your ears,
pulls the blankie out from under you, and turns the hammy over while you
are still in it, that means he loves you.  Really.

Your friend,
Parris